ZTE ZMax hits T-Mobile next week
ZTE ZMax is a new large screen handset that comes from the Chinese ZTE Corp, a company that aims to conquer the US market and already managed to become the country's fourth largest smartphone manufacturer. According to ZTE USA's CEO and chairman Lixin Cheng, "When customers see the unique look of ZTE smartphones and the technology, they are surprised our phones are a third of the cost of mainstream brands." Cheng claims ZMax has better autonomy, a larger screen and even more style than competing handsets, all for "a third of the cost of mainstream brands."
ZTE ZMax has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 32 GB
- Display: 5.7-inch LCD touchscreen with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 1 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi dual band, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.42 pounds; 6.4X3.3X0.35 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 3400 mAh;
This handset will go on sale unlocked as a T-Mobile exclusive offer for $252 USD starting on September 24.