ZTE Warp Sync hits Boost Mobile
Boost Mobile announced the fourth Warp smartphone to join its portfolio earlier this week. ZTE Warp Sync succeeds the original Warp (2011), Warp Sequent (2012), and Warp 4G (2013). This handset "provides high-end features at a price you would not expect" and, according to the official press release, it packs "the highest specs ever delivered for less than $200 at Boost Mobile."
ZTE Warp Sync has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 5-inch HD touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection
- Cameras: 1.6 MP front, 8 MP back with LED flash
- Connectivity: 3G and 4 G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot capability, Bluetooth LE
- Operating system: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Battery/Autonomy: Lithium-polymer 2,300 mAh (removable); up to 12 hours talk time
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.36 pounds; 5.6X2.9X0.4 inches
This handset can be purchased for $179.99 USD "with all three of Boost Mobile’s easy-to-understand Monthly Unlimited Select plans that offer value-conscious consumers unlimited talk, text and data for $40, $50 or $60 per month depending on individual data needs."