ZTE Speed hits Boost Mobile
Sprint-powered Boost Mobile has a rich portfolio of products that consists of low-cost smartphones, all free of contract and capable of offering a rich set of features for their price. ZTE Speed is a brand new smartphone that has just been added to the Boost Mobile lineup and it is worth pointing out that this Android handset offers 4G LTE connectivity for less than $100 USD.
ZTE Speed has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 32 GB
- Display: 4.5-inch LCD touchscreen, resolution not specified
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 5 MP back with HDR and LED Flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating system: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Battery/Autonomy: embedded 2000 mAh lithium-polymer; 14 hours talk time
- Weight/Dimensions: 5.3X2.6X0.4 inches; 0.3 pounds
Boost Mobile offers the ZTE Speed 4G LTE smartphone for only $99.99 USD via its website since yesterday, but it will not hit the carrier's stores earlier than January.