Boost Mobile intros ZTE Boost MAX+
ZTE Boost MAX+ is not the first affordable 4G LTE Android handset carried by Boost Mobile and it surely is not the last ZTE device they bring to the US market, either. The 5.7-inch phablet comes with HD IPS display and Dolby Digital Plus audio, as well as good technical specs for the money.
These are the highlights of the ZTE Boost MAX+:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core (other details not specified)
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 5.7-inch IPS multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Camera: 1 MP front, 8 MP rear
- Connectivity: dual mode 3G/4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery/Autonomy: lithium-ion 3400 mAh (non0-removable); 16 hours talk time
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.43 pounds; 6.5X3.25X0.4 inches
This handset has a price of $199.99 USD and comes with free shipping to any location in the United States. Available data plans include 1 GB of 3G/4G data for $35 USD, 5 GB for $45 USD, or 10 GB for $55 USD, all with unlimited minutes and text messages. Additional options can be purchased as needed. Those interested can find the details on Boost Mobile's website.