Xiaomi Mi 9 SE finally receives EU, Global and Russian stable Android 10 updates
Following on from last month's update for Chinese handsets, Xiaomi has now brought Android 10 to all other versions of the Mi 9 SE. Specifically, the EU, Global and Russia stable branches of MIUI have been upgraded to V18.104.22.168, harmonising the build numbers across release branches.
The updates will arrive as OTAs if they have not already. Alternatively, you can download the build for your handset below:
V22.214.171.124.QFBEUXM - EU
V126.96.36.199.QFBMIXM - Global
V188.8.131.52.QFBRUXM - Russia
Piunikaweb reports that V184.108.40.206 for the Mi 9 SE carries the following changelog. Not all the changes below may apply to all regions, though.
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2020. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Fix: The app crashed in PRO mode
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Read all 1 comments / answerComment on this article
Prior to writing and translating for Notebookcheck, I worked for various companies including Apple and Neowin. I have a BA in International History and Politics from the University of Leeds, which I have since converted to a Law Degree. Happy to chat on Twitter or Notebookchat.