Update | OxygenOS 10.3.0 update promises better camera performance for Oneplus 6, 6T owners
The recently launched Oxygen OS 10.3.0 is an incremental update, resolving a number of outstanding bugs in earlier OxygenOS 10 builds. Apart from this, OnePlus notes in the change log that 10.3.0 improves camera and fingerprint scanning performance.
Both the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T feature accomplished cameras that use Sony's IMX519 sensor. With other hardware makers also pushing software and AI-based solutions to enhance camera quality, this update should help the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T stay relevant for general photography.
Here's the official changelog for Oxygen OS 10.3.0 on the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T:
- Updated system to Android 10
- Brand new UI for Android 10
- Fixed the automatic reboot issue
- Added the notch area display option in the Settings (Settings - Display - Notch display - Hide the notch area)
- Fixed the issue with lock screen appearing even after unlocking the device with the password
- Fixed the issue with Navigation bar after upgrade
- Fixed the Digital Wellbeing option missing in the settings
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.11
- Camera performance improvement
- Wifi Connectivity
- Fixed the issue of Wifi connection to 5Ghz networks