OnePlus 9RT launched: Snapdragon 888 phone with a 50 MP camera and OIS starting at the equivalent of US$500
Earlier this year, OnePlus launched the OnePlus 9R alongside the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. The 9R was positioned as a cheaper alternative to the two devices, with a focus on affordable performance. While OnePlus has eschewed the release of a 9T or 9T Pro, the company has now launched the OnePlus 9RT in China.
The OnePlus 9RT's specifications and features are as follows:
- 6.62-inch FHD+ 120 Hz E4 AMOLED with 1300-nit brightness and HDR10+ support
- Snapdragon 888
- Up to 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- Up to 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage
- 50 MP main camera (Sony IMX766) with OIS
- 16 MP ultra-wide-angle lens with a 123-degree FoV, 2 MP macro lens
- 16 MP selfie camera
- 4500 mAh battery
- 65 W charging
- NFC support
- Stereo speakers
- ColorOS 12
The OnePlus 9RT is available in color options of Dark Matter, Silver, and Blue Sky. The 8/128 GB, 8/256 GB, and 12/256 GB models cost CNY 3,299 (US$510), CNY 3,499 (US$540), and CNY 3,799 (US$590) respectively, with OnePlus shaving off an extra CNY 100 (US$15) across all models for early birds.