Doogee S98 goes up for pre-order, shipments starting next month
Doogee is back with a new rugged handset that sports a dual-screen design but, unlike the V20, the S98 is driven by a MediaTek processor, namely the octa-core Helio G96. Those eager to grab one can already place their orders on AliExpress and Doogeemall, while shipments are scheduled to begin in late April.
Without further ado, these are the other highlights of the Doogee S98:
- Protection certifications: IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G
- Memory/Storage: 8/256 GB (UFS 2.2 storage), microSD support up to 512 GB
- Display: 6.3-inch FHD+ LCD with 480 cd/m² typical brightness and 15,000:1 contrast, waterdrop design, and a smart rear display
- Cameras: 64 MP main, 20 MP night shooter with two infrared lights, 8 MP wide, 16 MP selfie camera
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC with Google Pay support, USB-C with OTG support, GPS (Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou supported)
- Operating system: Android 12
- Dimensions/Weight: 6.77 X 3.23 X 0.61 inch; 0.7 pounds
- Battery/Autonomy: 6,000 mAh with 33 W fast charge and 15 W wireless charging; up to 432 hours standby, 10 hours gaming/video playback, and 28 hours voice calls
- Colors: Classic Black, Volcano Orange, Wine Red
In addition to the above, it is also worth mentioning that the Doogee S98 comes with a separate fingerprint scanner, which is located on the side, but not on the power button. Just like many of its siblings, this handset also features a customizable Easy Key. Last, but not least, any potential buyer should keep in mind that Doogee promises three years of software support.
Doogee (via email, official product page)