Asus ZenFone Max is now official
Asus unveiled the ZenFone Max a few months ago, during the ZenFestival event. Now this handset has finally got an official product page, but there is still no word on pricing and availability yet. Since the product page should contain the specs of the final product, the ZenFone Max might hit the market in time for Christmas after all. If that does not happen, they will surely make it available in time for the Chinese New Year in February.
Asus ZenFone Max (ZC550KL) has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC with Adreno 306 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM; 16 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch HD with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP with dual LED flash and laser autofocus on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with EDR and A2DP, dual SIM, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.44 pounds; 3.05X6.14X0.42 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 5000 mAh (non-removable); up to 37.6 hours 3G talk time, 32.5 hours WiFi Web browsing, and 22.6 hours of video playback, as well as more than 900 hours in standby mode
This handset has a faux leather rear cover and a metal-effect bezel. In addition to the internal storage and the microSD slot, buyers also get 5 GB free lifetime WebStorage from Asus. We will get back to the ZenFone Max as soon as we get the official info about its availability and price, so stay tuned.