Asus launches ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition
Asus CEO Jerry Shen unveiled the ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition back in late August, mentioning an impressive 256 GB internal storage space. Unfortunately, the version made available by Asus at the end of last week does not get that far. The ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition now available for purchase only has 128 GB of internal storage, but that should be more than enough for most users anyway.
Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition model ZE551ML-23-4G128G-SE has a price of $399.99 USD and comes inside a smooth carbon fiber box next to an additional back cover. These are its specs and features:
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Atom Z3580 SoC with PowerVR G6430 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM; 128 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP with dual LED flash, autofocus, and 1080p video capture on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual SIM dual active, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.375 pounds; 6X3.04X0.15 ~ 0.43 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: non-removable 3000 mAh; up to 19 hours talk time and 294 hours standby (both in 3G mode)
This handset comes with 5 GB free Asus WebStorage for life and is compatible with GSM networks of AT&T and T-Mobile, but will not work on CDMA networks of Verizon Wireless, US Cellular, or Sprint. It comes unlocked and free of any contract so the buyer can choose to use the services of any compatible carrier.
Offering a lot for its price, the ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition can be acquired from Newegg, Asus' online store, B&H, or Amazon.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros