Asus ZenFone 2 Laser coming to the US this month
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser has been available in India since early August, and this month the US market will get it as well. The handset has been released at the ZenFestival, and its main highlight is the 13 MP PixelMaster camera with f/2.0 wide aperture lens and laser autofocus.
These are all the specs and features of the ZenFone 2 Laser:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB
- Operating system: Android Lollipop
- Battery: 3000 mAh
According to Asus, the main camera of the ZenFone 2 Laser can focus in less than 0.3 seconds while the dual LED real tone flash makes it ideal for shooting in low-light conditions.
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser will cost $199 USD (16 GB variant) or $249 USD (32 GB variant) and will go on sale via the Asus Store and Newegg. We will get back to it as soon as it becomes available for purchase, so stay tuned.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros