Xiaomi Mi Max Prime unveiled in India
Xiaomi unveiled the Mi Max phablet in China back in May, and the Indian market got it in July. Now, an updated version arrives to celebrate the Diwali festival that takes place in India. Dubbed Xiaomi Mi Max Prime, this handset improves virtually all the specs of the Mi Max and will go on sale next week.
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 128 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 6.44-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 16 MP on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual-band MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou support
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7 on top (MIUI 8 update coming soon)
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.45 pounds; 6.81X3.48X0.3 inches
- Battery: 4,850 mAh (non-removable)
- Colors: silver, gold
In addition to the above, this phablet also features a fingerprint reader (located on the back). In India, it will be available via Mi.com for around $300 USD, starting October 17. There is no information about the international availability of the Xiaomi Mi Max Prime at this stage, but we will let you know as soon as we find out anything new about it.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros