Meizu M3 Max phablet hits China
Meizu has just unveiled a new handset that targets China and its specs clearly show that. As revealed by the smartphone sales reports, Chinese consumers love affordable Android handsets with big screens, so the new M3 Max looks like a perfect choice for such people.
Meizu M3 Max has the following highlights:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P10 SoC with Mali-T860 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 6-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP rear
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, hybrid dual-SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Flyme OS 5.2 (based on Android Marshmallow)
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.397 pounds; 6.43X3.21X0.31 inches
- Battery: 4,100 mAh with fast charging support
- Colors: silver, rose gold, gray, champagne gold
In addition to the above, the handset also has a fingerprint reader that has been conveniently placed on the home button.
Reservations have begun already, pre-orders will open on September 12, and China will get the Meizu M3 Max starting September 15. The price tag reads RMB 1,699 - around $255 USD at current exchange rate. There is no word on a global launch for now, and it is very likely that Meizu M3 Max will remain exclusively available on the Chinese market.