Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launches in China
After a few rumors and leaks, the Redmi Note 4 is finally official. This new Xiaomi device is as budget-friendly as the other Redmi handsets, also offering premium looks (full metal unibody with a brushed metal finish and chamfered edges), specs, and features.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X20 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB or 3 GB RAM; 16 GB or 64 GB internal storage, as well as microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD multitouch with 2.5D curved glass panel
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 on top
- Battery: 4,100 mAh
In addition to the above, the Redmi Note 4 also comes with a fingerprint reader on the back. In China, the price of the 2 GB/16 GB variant is around $135 USD, while the 3 GB/64 GB model retails for $180 USD. Unfortunately, there is no information about the international availability and pricing of this handset to talk about yet, but we will keep you posted.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros