Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launches in China
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
After a few rumors and leaks, the Redmi Note 4 is finally official. This new Xiaomi device is as budget-friendly as the other Redmi handsets, also offering premium looks (full metal unibody with a brushed metal finish and chamfered edges), specs, and features.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X20 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB or 3 GB RAM; 16 GB or 64 GB internal storage, as well as microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD multitouch with 2.5D curved glass panel
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 on top
- Battery: 4,100 mAh
In addition to the above, the Redmi Note 4 also comes with a fingerprint reader on the back. In China, the price of the 2 GB/16 GB variant is around $135 USD, while the 3 GB/64 GB model retails for $180 USD. Unfortunately, there is no information about the international availability and pricing of this handset to talk about yet, but we will keep you posted.