Meizu unveils MX6 Android handset
Meizu MX6 is finally official, promising to offer dual-SIM capabilities and high-end specs for a competitive price. This 5.5-inch Android handset will hit the Chinese market at the end of this month, being the first Meizu device to use a full in-cell display.
Meizu MX6 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X20 SoC with ARM Mali-T880 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.5-inch TDDI full in-cell with 1,920X1,080 pixels, 1,500:1 contrast, and 403 ppi
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 12 MP main camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Operating system: Android Marshmallow with Flyme 5.2 UI
- Battery: 3060 mAh
- Colors: gold, rose gold, gray, silver
The Meizu MX6 will hit the Chinese market on July 30, starting at $300 USD - about $90 USD less than the Helio X25-driven Meizu Pro 6 flagship that arrived back in April. There is no information about its international availability and pricing yet, but we will keep you posted as usual.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros