Meizu Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition now available for $370 USD
Described by Canonical as "the most sophisticated and feature-rich Ubuntu phone in the market," Meizu Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition has the same technical specs as its Android-driven twin. Unveiled back in mid-February at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, this 5.7-inch handset is finally available for purchase from JD.
These are the highlights of the Meizu Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition, for those who missed the Meizu Pro 5 so far:
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 7420 Octa with Mali-T760 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB LPDDR4 RAM; 32 GB UFS 2.0 internal storage
- Display: 5.7-inch AMOLED multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels/387 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 21 MP Sony IMX230, f/2.2 on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual 4G Nano-SIM with dual standby, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS
- Battery: 3050 mAh
- Color: golden
The advanced audio capabilities of this handset are provided by the ES9018K2M DAC chip and the OPA1612 amplifier. JD has the Meizu Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition listed for $369.99 USD, with free shipping provided as well.