Meizu M3 hits China
Chinese brand Meizu has just unveiled an entry-level Android handset that replaces the successful Meizu M2. Dubbed M3, this new smartphone keeps the 5-inch screen size but comes with LTE support and a more powerful processor, as well as a slightly larger battery.
These are the specs and features of the new Meizu M3 smartphone:
- Processor: octa-core MediaTek MT6750 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB or 3 GB; 16 GB or 32 GB, both variants with microSD support
- Display: 5-inch multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP f/2.0 front, 13 MP f/2.2 back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme UI
- Weight/Thickness: 0.29 pounds; 0.33 inches
- Battery: 2780 mAh
- Colors: blue, pink, gold, grey, white, black
The 2/16 GB variant retails for about $92 USD, while the 3/32 GB model has a price tag of $123 USD. Unfortunately, there is no information about the international pricing and availability of these handsets. In the end, it is possible for the Meizu M3 to remain exclusively available on the Chinese market.