Lenovo K6 Power launches in India
The budget-friendly K6 Power smartphone was unveiled by Lenovo earlier this year in Berlin, during the IFA 2016 trade show. Now, the time has come for it to hit the market and the chosen market for its debut is India.
Lenovo K6 Power has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC with Adreno 505 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch IPS capacitive LCD with 1,920X1,080 pixels and 441 ppi
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 3G, dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, micro USB 2.0, GPS with A-GPS
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Lenovo Pure UI
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.32 pounds; 5.59X2.77X0.37 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: lithium polymer 4,000 mAh (non-removable); up to 48 hours talk time and 312 hours in standby (both when connected to a 3G network)
- Colors: gold, silver, dark gray
In addition to the above, the K6 Power also comes with Dolby Atmos audio. It will be available for purchase exclusively via Flipkart starting next week and carries a price tag of ₹9,999 - roughly $145 USD.