Lenovo P2 hits India via Flipkart
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
English-Chinese-Translator - Details here
Initially announced back in September at IFA 2016, the 5.5-inch Lenovo P2 arrived in China two months later, where a 4 GB/64 GB variant is up for sale. Now, the Indian market gets it as well. This handset goes on sale exclusively via Flipkart, in two variants - one with 3 GB of memory, and the other with 4 GB, both featuring 32 GB of storage space.
Lenovo P2 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB or 4 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and micro SD support up to 256 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch Super AMOLED with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE with A2DP, GPS with GLONASS and A-GPS, NFC, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.39 pounds; 6.02X2.99X0.33 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: lithium-polymer 5,100 mAh (non-removable); up to 79 hours talk time, 768 hours standby (both on 3G)
- Colors: champagne gold, graphite gray
In addition to the two versions mentioned above, the Lenovo P2 is also manufactured in a 4 GB/64 GB variant, but that one is not available in India yet. The prices of the two hardware setups available are around $250 USD for the 3 GB one, and roughly $265 USD for the Lenovo P2 with 4 GB RAM.