Vkworld 6 rugged tablet to hit the market soon
While there are quite a few rugged Android tablets on the market to choose from, Vkworld 6 seems to be the only one whose manufacturer claims it can handle boiling water. This Chinese slate is expected to hit the market later this month, and it does not have many competitors in the 7-inch segment. Although a rugged device, Vkworld 6 does not target the military or industrial customers that usually buy such slates built by Panasonic or Dell.
Vkworld 6 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek MT8723 (quad-core)
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 7-inch, probably 720p resolution
- Camera: 2 MP front
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Operating system: Android
- Battery: 10000 mAh
This slate is IP67 certified for protection from dust and water but is also shatter proof. It has a rubber exterior and, according to Vkworld, it will be a great choice for budget-conscious customers. Unfortunately, we will only get the price and all the technical specs later this month once it comes out.