CES 2015 | Arbor Solution intros Gladius 10 rugged Android tablet
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Arbor Solution announced last Friday the introduction of a new rugged Android tablet in its Gladius family, namely the Gladius 10. This 10.1-inch slate will be shown at Pepcom's Digital Experience! later today at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas. The event starts at 7 PM and lasts until 10:30 PM.
According to Brian Yurkiw, Arbor Solution vice president, "Our new Gladius 10 rugged tablet is especially designed to withstand drops, vibrations, dirt, and water and can operate across a very wide temperature range. In other words, it is durable and ready for whatever it encounters in a mobile work application." These are Gladius 10's highlights:
- Processor: MediaTek MTK8392 with ARM Mali 3D graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 10.1-inch capacitive 5-point multitouch with 1,280X800 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: dual SIM, GPS with A-GPS, e-compass, RFID/NFC reader, optional barcode reader, micro USB, mini HDMI
- Battery: replaceable lithium-ion for up to 10 hours of use, wirelessly rechargeable
The Gladius 10 can be customized as required by the customer and starts at $1,030 USD (model with integrated barcode scanner), but will only hit the US and Canadian markets in May 2015.