Verizon-exclusive TCL 30 V 5G smartphone now available for US$299.99
Unveiled earlier this month at CES 2022, the TCL 30 V 5G is now available from Verizon as the carrier's most affordable 5G-capable handset. Although not a flagship killer, this handset packs quite a punch for the price of US$299.99.
Without further ado, these are the highlights of the TCL 30 V 5G Android smartphone:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G, 2 GHz octa-core
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 128 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 1 TB
- Display: 6.67-inch with 1080 X 2400 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 50 + 5 + 2 MP (main, super wide, macro) on the back and 16 MP selfie shooter
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Operating system: Android 11
- Dimensions/Weight: 6.53 X 2.99 X 0.36 inches; 0.44 pounds
- Battery/Autonomy: 4500 mAh with 18 W fast charging; up to 9 days standby, 30 hours talk time, and 24 hours mixed usage
In addition to the above, the TCL 30 V 5G also sports dual speakers. The only color available is Midnight Gray. While the operating system does not feature a custom interface, this handset comes preloaded with various apps from Verizon (My Verizon, Message+, Cloud, Digital Secure, Call Filter) and TCL (Call, Contacts, Calculator, Clock, Compass, Radio, Music, File Manager, Notes, Settings, Smart Manager, Switch Phone, Video, Game box, NXTVISION, File Share, Camera, Gallery), as well as Google's built-in tools.
The TCL 30 V 5G is exclusively available from Verizon. Another 5G-capable handset by TCL available from Verizon is the 10 5G UW, which can be acquired for US$100 more.
Verizon (official product page)