UK retailer leaks accessory details for the Galaxy Tab S8, Tab S8 Plus, Tab S8 Ultra and Tab A8
Samsung is not expected to announce new premium Android tablets until 2022. However, BOX, a UK retailer, has listed numerous accessories for the Galaxy Tab S8, Tab S8 Plus, Tab S8 Ultra and the Tab A8. For reference, Samsung unveiled the Tab A8 today. The Galaxy Tab S8 series should arrive in February 2022 though, probably joined by the Galaxy S22 series.
So far, BOX has listed one case each for the Galaxy Tab S8 and Tab S8 Plus, priced at £38.99 and £47.99, respectively. Similarly, BOX has priced all but two of the Tab A8's six accessories at £38.99. By contrast, the retailer will charge £58.99 for the cheapest Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra accessory and £73.99 for a Book Cover.
Additionally, the tablet's Book Cover Keyboard accessory costs £249.99, considerably more expensive than the equivalent cover for the Galaxy Tab SE FE and Tab S7 Plus. Please note that all these prices include VAT. BOX reports the accessories for the four tablets as follows:
- Galaxy Tab S8
- Protective Standing Cover (Black) - £38.99
- Galaxy Tab S8 Plus
- Protective Standing Cover (Black) - £47.99
- Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
- Protective Standing Cover (Black) - £58.99
- Book Cover (Black) - £73.99
- Book Cover Keyboard (Black) - £248.99
- Galaxy Tab A8
- Clear Edge Cover (Lavendar/Navy) - £23.99
- Protective Standing Cover (Black/Dark Gray) - £38.99
- Book Cover (Silver/Pink) - £38.99