Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+-powered Nubia Red Magic 3S launches globally on October 16
Widely regarded as the best gaming handset currently on the market, the Nubia Red Magic 3 will soon get an improved processor and faster storage. The upgraded version received an "S" at the end of its name and will hit the market next month with a 90 Hz ultra-widescreen display, built-in pro gaming triggers, active liquid cooling with an internal turbo fan, and more.
Without further ado, these are the highlights of the upcoming Nubia Red Magic 3S:
- A top-of-the-line Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor with active liquid cooling.
- Two storage/memory variants: 8 + 128 or 12 + 256 GB, UFS 3.0 for both.
- A generous 6.65-inch 90 Hz full HD+ HDR AMOLED display.
- Two front-facing stereo speakers, DTS:X and 3D sound.
- Customizable touch-sensitive shoulder triggers and RGB lighting.
- A 48 MP main camera with the Sony IMX586 sensor and a 16 MP selfie shooter.
- Stock Android software.
- A 5,000 mAh battery for long gaming sessions.
The Red Magic 3S will go on sale on October 16, but those interested can take part in the "3S Challenges" event that awards a Red Magic 3S as the grand prize alongside Google Play gift cards and more. For more details, feel free to check out redmagic.gg. Good luck!
Red Magic PR
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros