Huawei G9 Plus launching this week
Although Huawei uses its HiSilicon chips for most devices it launches these days, there are still some exceptions to this rule. Last month, they unveiled a successor of the GX8 series that uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. Dubbed Maimang 5, that handset has very similar specs to the Huawei G9 Plus that launches in China this week.
These are the specs and features of the Huawei G9 Plus:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB or 4 GB RAM; 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD multitouch
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 16 MP back with 4K video recording support
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB OTG, GPS, USB Type-C
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 on top
- Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Battery/Autonomy: 3340 mAh; over two days of regular use
This handset comes with an aluminum unibody design and features a fingerprint reader on the back, right below the main camera. The 3 GB RAM variant is priced at roughly $360 USD, while the 4 GB variant has no official price yet. Sales in China are expected to begin on August 25th, but there is no informational on the international availability of the G9 Plus yet.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros