Dell unveils Venue 10 7000 premium Android tablet
Dell unveiled yesterday a new premium tablet primarily aimed at business customers, namely the Venue 10 7000. This Android Lollipop-powered device comes with a magnetic detachable keyboard that allows it to work in no less than five different modes: stand, slate, tablet, tend, and clamshell.
Dell Venue 10 7000 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Intel Atom Z3580 with PowerVR G6430 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; internal storage not specified, most likely 32 GB, as well as microSD support up to 512 GB
- Display: 10.5-inch OLED multitouch with 2,560X1,600 pixels
- Camera: Intel RealSense
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB (no details revealed by the press release)
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: lithium-ion 7,000 mAh
While Dell did not confirm many details concerning the Venue 10 7000, it is expected for this convertible tablet to have a lot in common with the award-winning Venue 8 7000. Dell Venue 10 7000 will hit the US, Canada, and China next month via Dell.com. The starting price is $499 USD without keyboard and $629 USD for both the tablet and its attachment.