CES 2015 | Dell Venue 8 7840 with Intel RealSense 3D camera is now available via BestBuy
Although the latest Dell Venue 8 7000 series tablets come packing the Intel RealSense 3D camera technology, they still remain the world's thinnest slates since they haves the same thickness as the other members of the family - only 0.24 inches. Officially introduced at CES 2015, the Dell Venue 8 7840 can be already ordered from BestBuy.
Dell Venue 8 7480 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Atom Z3580 quad-core
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB LPDRR3 RAM; 16 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 8.4-inch OLED 10-point capacitive touchscreen with 2,560X1,600 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.0 combo, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dimensions: 8.5X4.88X0.42 inches
This slate is available only in anodized aluminum finish and comes covered by one year of limited hardware warranty with customer paid freight. The Dell Venue 8 7000 series lineup has been selected as Innovation Award Best of Innovation Honoree in the Tablets, E-Readers and Mobile Computing category.