Armored Warfare 0.31 comes with new missions, overhauled Battle UI, and more
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
English-Chinese-Translator - Details here
After a rather long delay — nothing out of ordinary for this title, sadly — Armored Warfare has finally received the update labeled 0.31. The Asian-themed Spirithaven season starts with the launch of this patch, which also includes a whole lot of other goodies, including a long-awaited and much-needed UI overhaul.
Without further ado, let's take a quick look at the highlights of Armored Warfare 0.31:
- Full version number and size to download: 0.31.5979 and 3.56 GB.
- New vehicles: Type 16 MCV Tier 7 tank destroyer, Harimau Tier 8 light tank, K21 Tier 8 infantry fighting vehicle.
- Vehicles coming before the next season: K2 Black Panther Tier 10 main battle tank and two Tier 9 armored fighting vehicles: K-153C and AS21 Redback.
- New Spirithaven special operations and a new Contract Mission campaign.
- A whole-new Battle UI that you need to try out for yourselves, as well as revamped settings screens.
- Dynamic Dirt system and overall graphics improvements for all models.
By the end of March, the game is supposed to get more — a third and fourth — special operations, artillery in Global Operations, improved Team Damage penalty system, and a new commander — Kwon Han. A major and yet to be announced event is also scheduled for the end of March, followed by various seasonal celebrations and events in April and May.
These being said, I'll leave the screenshots and official trailer to speak for Armored Warfare 0.31. Obviously, those who have something to say about it should feel free to do so.
P.S. I agree that the PvP mode is a mess nowadays, but playing the PvE missions can be quite enjoyable.