7-Eleven stores in the US finally accept Google Pay and Apple Pay
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
The largest chain in the convenience retail industry, namely 7-Eleven, has just begun accepting Apple Pay and Google Pay. However, only a limited number of stores can handle this kind of transactions at this moment, but most will be able to do so by the end of the month, reveals the official press release.
Apple Pay and Google Pay join Samsung Pay, which has been supported by 7-Eleven stores already. The entire portfolio of digital solutions provided by the store chain right now includes the following:
- 7-Eleven NOW proprietary smartphone app with on-demand ordering and Apple Pay payments support
- 7Rewards app-based loyalty program
- 7-Eleven Bot on Messenger for Facebook Messenger users looking to engage with the brand
- Amazon Locker in-store pickup service
- BillPay app powered by PayNearMe to pay bills with cash at various 7-Eleven stores
Texas-based 7-Eleven currently operates 11,800 locations in North America and is well-known for its brands like Big Bite, Big Gulp, or Slurpee. The brand is present in 17 countries worldwide with more than 66,000 locations (including franchises and licenses).
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros