Zotac unveils ZBox CI327 mini PC with passively cooled Celeron N3450
The Zotac ZBox series consists of a wide range of mini PCs from passively cooled solutions all the way up to hulking VR Ready Magnus desktop replacements. The latest entry is of the former variety with its super small dimensions and low-power 6 W Intel processor that allows for a fanless design.
Core specifications for the ZBox CI327 Nano include:
- 2.2 GHz Celeron N3450 processor
- Integrated HD Graphics 500
- Up to 16 GB DDR3L RAM (2x SODIMM)
- 2x HDMI 2.0, 1x DisplayPort 1.2 (up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- Integrated SD reader, 4x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, VGA, 2x Gigabit Ethernet
- 2.5-inch SATA III SSD or HDD
- WLAN 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- 128 x 127 x 57 mm
The miniature design incorporates ventilation and air holes on nearly every side to ensure safe operation even on the most demanding of tasks.
Zotac has provided no other information regarding the launch price or availability of the ZBox CI327, but at least one retailer is already listing the model as a barebones (no RAM, no OS, no storage) offering for $200 USD.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros