Gole1 Plus mini PC coming soon
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
German-English-Translator - Details here
Gole Technology is one of the many Chinese companies headquartered in Shenzhen that we never talked about so far. However, the upcoming Gole1 Plus mini PC/tablet hybrid is a device worth being mentioned, especially since major brands continue to ignore this category for the time being.
The list of specs and features of the Gole1 Plus mini PC/tablet includes the following:
- Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8350
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage and microSD support (optional 128 GB internal storage)
- Display: 8-inch multitouch IPS with 1,280X800 pixels
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1XUSB 3.0, HDMI, 3XUSB 2.0, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Dimensions: 7.8X5.4X1.1 inch
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
When needed, this mini PC can be used as a tablet for about 2 hours until the fully charged battery runs out. For less than $200 USD, this sounds like a pretty good deal. Unfortunately, those interested will probably have to buy it from various Chinese wholesale websites, but such devices might soon hit the US via official channels as well.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros