Gole1 Plus mini PC coming soon
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
English-Chinese-Translator - Details here
Gole Technology is one of the many Chinese companies headquartered in Shenzhen that we never talked about so far. However, the upcoming Gole1 Plus mini PC/tablet hybrid is a device worth being mentioned, especially since major brands continue to ignore this category for the time being.
The list of specs and features of the Gole1 Plus mini PC/tablet includes the following:
- Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8350
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage and microSD support (optional 128 GB internal storage)
- Display: 8-inch multitouch IPS with 1,280X800 pixels
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1XUSB 3.0, HDMI, 3XUSB 2.0, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Dimensions: 7.8X5.4X1.1 inch
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
When needed, this mini PC can be used as a tablet for about 2 hours until the fully charged battery runs out. For less than $200 USD, this sounds like a pretty good deal. Unfortunately, those interested will probably have to buy it from various Chinese wholesale websites, but such devices might soon hit the US via official channels as well.