Will.i.am unveils Puls 3G smartwatch
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
German-English-Translator - Details here
Apple, LG, Samsung, Motorola and the other companies involved in the smartwatch market got the whole idea wrong, thinks Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.i.am. His company, which is called i.am+, has just revealed a new wearable device that can act as a watch, smartphone, and fitness tracker. Its name is Puls.
Will.i.am's Puls has the battery and speaker built into the band and packs the following:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Sensors: pedometer, accelerometer
- Personal assistant: Aneeda, powered by Nuance voice recognition
- Colors available: blue, white, red, gold, and more
More details about the processor, display, software or pricing are not available at this time. The device is expected to hit the market just in time for the holiday season. The Puls will come together with a few interesting assorted gadgets - a backpack with speakers, a battery pack placed inside a jacket, as well as shoes that have built-in step counters.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros