Toshiba announces Intel Bay Trail-powered Chromebook CB30-007
The new Chromebook CB30-007 by Toshiba looks like the older model they launched earlier this year, but while that one was powered by an entry-level Intel Celeron 2955U processor, this last Chrome OS portable from the Japanese company comes with a low-power Bay Trail chip.
These are all the specs of the Toshiba Chromebook CB30-007 which has just been unveiled in Australia, as mentioned above:
- Processor: 2.16 GHz Intel Celeron N2830
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage
- Display: 13.3-inch LED backlit matte with 1,366X768 pixels
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac/a/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1XUSB 3.0, 1XUSB 2.0, SD card reader
- Operating system: Chrome OS
- Weight/Dimensions: 3 pounds; 12.6X8.4X0.76 inches
The 44 Whr battery under the hood of this portable Chrome OS machine can provide up to 10.5 hours of autonomy. This notebook is available only in blast silver finish and comes loaded with various Google and Android apps. Pricing and availability in the US have not been revealed yet and the Toshiba Chromebook CB30-007 can only be found in Australia for the time being.