Acer launches Intel Core i3-powered C720 Chromebook
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
German-English-Translator - Details here
Back at IDF 2013, Acer revealed the first Haswell-powered ultrabook loaded with Chrome OS which used a Intel Atom processor. That Chromebook now receives an update and helps Acer to become the first company that releases a Chrome OS-powered laptop with a Intel Core i3 Haswell processor under the hood.
The two new Acer C720 Chromebook models have similar configurations, the main difference being the amount of installed memory:
- Processor: dual-core 1.7 GHz Intel Core i3-4005U with 3 MB cache and Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB/4 GB RAM; 32 GB SSD
- Display: 11.6-inch anti-glare ComfyView with 1,366X768 pixels
- Camera: HD webcam
- Connectivity: HDMI, dual band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 1XUSB 3.0, 2XUSB 2.0, SD card reader
- Operating system: Chrome OS
- Battery life: up to 8.5 hours on a charge
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.76 pounds; 8X11.3X0.8 inches
The 2 GB C720-3871 sells for $349.99 USD, while the C720-3404 has 4 GB of memory and a price of $379.99 USD. For more information, please check the press release below.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros