Acer launches TravelMate B115
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
German-English-Translator - Details here
Acer announced yesterday the arrival of a new TravelMate notebook on the United States and Canadian markets. Acer TravelMate B115 comes loaded with Windows 8.1, has a quad-core Intel Celeron processor, a 10-point multitouch display and offers up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge. According to Acer's vice president of product marketing, Sumit Agnihotry, this portable "is popular with students and teachers alike," but it also has features that make it a useful tool for IT managers.
Acer TravelMate B115 (TMB115-MP-C23C) has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Intel Celeron N2940
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 500 GB internal HDD storage
- Display: 11.6-inch LED 10-point multitouch with 1,366X768 pixels
- Camera: 720p webcam
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1XUSB 3.0, 2XUSB 2.0, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Battery: 3220 mAh 4-cell lithium-ion
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.91 pounds; 11.5X8.3X0.83 inches
- Security and management features: Kensington lock, Acer ProShield Manager, Acer Office Manager
This portable goes on sale in the US and Canada later this month via authorized Acer resellers starting at $379.99 USD and $439 CAD.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros