Toshiba Satellite Radius 11 is now headed for the US
Toshiba unveiled the Satellite Radius 11 convertible one month ago, at the IFA 2014 trade show in Berlin. This Bay Trail-M-powered Windows 8 portable has been listed already on the Toshiba UK website and it has been recently spotted clearing the FCC as well. Considering this, it is almost certain that Toshiba Satellite Radius 11 will reach the US market in late October or early November as promised.
Toshiba Satellite Radius 11 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Bay Trail-M Intel Celeron or Pentium with Intel Burst 2.0
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 500 GB hard drive, as well as 100 GB of free cloud storage for two years from Microsoft OneDrive
- Display: 11.6-inch 10-point multitouch with 1,366X768 pixels
- Camera: HD webcam
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1XUSB 3.0, 1XUSB 2.0, HDMI out, SD card reader
- Operating system: Windows 8.1
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.87 pounds; 11.38X7.83X0.78 inches
The Satellite Radius 11 convertible also features stereo speakers with DTS Sound audio enhancement, as well as a Kensington lock port. The FCC documents reveal a very interesting fact - this convertible is not manufactured by Toshiba, but by Chinese company Pegatron.
Availability and pricing for the US are still unknown at this stage, but they should be revealed later this month. We will get back to this convertible as soon as that happens.