Toshiba Satellite Radius 11 hits the US on October 26
Toshiba Satellite Radius 11 is a convertible that was recently spotted clearing the FCC and now its date of arrival on the US market is finally official: October 26. This lightweight, sleek portable features a two-axis hinge that can rotate 360 degrees and offers five viewing modes: tablet, tabletop, presentation, audience, and laptop.
The Toshiba Satellite Radius 11 starts at $329.99 USD, but the hardware setup offered for this price is not mentioned in the press release or on Toshiba.com. These are its general specs:
- Processor: Bay Trail-M Intel Celeron or Pentium
- Memory/Storage: up to 4 GB RAM; 32 GB eMMC storage or 500 GB hard drive
- Display: 11.6-inch HD TruBrite touchscreen
- Camera: HD webcam
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1XUSB 3.0, 1XUSB 2.0, HDMI out, SD card reader
- Operating system: Windows 8.1
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.87 pounds; 11.38X7.83X0.78 inches
This convertible comes "topped with a trendy patterned light gold finish" and features a fanless design. To prevent mishaps while using the tablet mode, the Radius 11 has a smart-locking feature that automatically disables the keyboard when needed, thus protecting the keys.
We will get back to the Toshiba Satellite Radius 11 as soon as details about the available configurations and options come out.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros