HP Chromebook 11 now has a Bay Trail processor
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones:
HP Chromebook 11 G2 came with a whole new case design, as well as a display that can be considered a downgrade instead of an improvement over the previous Chromebook 11 generation from the American company. Now it appears that HP Chromebook 11 G3 will not touch the design and the screen but will bring a new processor, taking a step forward from the Samsung Exynos 5250 to the Intel Celeron N2830.
The support document for the HP Chromebook 11 G3 spotted earlier this week by Alvin Chin appears to have been removed, but the specs of this machine remain online. Here they are:
- Processor: 2.16 GHz Intel Celeron N2830
- Memory/Storage: up to 4 GB RAM; 16 GB eMMC internal storage
- Display: 11.6-inch with 1,366X768 pixels
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (optional), WiFi 802.11 ac/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1XUSB 3.0, 1XUSB 2.0, HDMI
- Operating system: Chrome OS
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.8 pounds; 11.8X8.1X0.83 inches
HP Chromebook 11 G3 also features stereo speakers, a TPM 1.2 embedded security chip, and comes with a 36-WHr battery. Since the support document is no longer available, as mentioned above, remains to see when will HP decide to unveil this updated Chromebook 11.