CES 2015 | Toshiba intros the Encore 2 Write Windows tablet
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Toshiba's new Encore 2 Write tablet is the first consumer slate to pack feel pen technologies by Wacom and comes in two sizes: 8-inch and 10.1-inch. According to the official press release, these devices provide "new productivity possibilities for everyday users, while delivering well-balanced performance in a thin and light form factor with great battery life."
These are the highlights of the new Toshiba Encore 2 Write tablets:
- Processor: Intel Atom Z3735 series
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 8-inch or 10-inch touchscreen with 1,280X800 pixels
- Cameras: 1.2 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11n, Bluetooth, micro HDMI, wireless display
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 with TruNote and TruRecorder, as well as one-year free subscription for Microsoft Office 365
- Battery life: up to 11 hours on a single charge (regular usage)
A Wacom pen stylus that features 2,048 pressure levels comes bundled with these tablets. The 8-inch version will retail for $349.99 USD and its larger sibling will cost $449.99 USD. Both are expected to hit the market next week via toshiba.com/us and select retailers.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros