Teclast prepping new tablets with Apollo Lake processors
Teclast is not a very popular brand outside China, but they have been around for a while, and the TBook is one of the few dual-boot devices currently on the market. According to Liliputing, the company has recently announced an update to some of its current tablets, which should soon get Celeron Apollo Lake processors.
While none of the new/update models has been detailed thoroughly, some essentials have been unveiled by Teclast. These include the following devices and specs:
- Teclast X3 Plus with Intel Celeron N3450 processor, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage (replacing the Teclast X3 Pro that launched earlier this year)
- One 12.2-inch model with Intel Celeron N3450 processor, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB internal storage, Windows 10
- Another 12.2-inch model with a more powerful Core i5 chip (no model number revealed), 8 GB RAM, 256 GB internal storage
- TBook 16 Power with Intel Atom x7 processor, 8 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage
- TBook 12 Pro and TBook 16 Pro get a processor upgrade, from Atom x5-Z8300 to Atom x5-Z8350
Unfortunately, there is no information on the release dates and pricing, but we guess all these new/updated models will hit the market in time for the winter holiday shopping season.