Teclast Tbook 11 coming this week
Although Microsoft's Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book have both been well received by consumers, their pricing is rather prohibitive in many emerging markets. Fortunately, there are enough low-cost alternatives with decent specs out there, and Teclast launches a new one this week. Dubbed Tbook 11, this convertible features a Cherry Trail processor, both Android and Windows in a dual OS setup, as well as above average memory and storage.
Teclast Tbook 11 has the following highlights:
- Processor: Intel Atom x5 Z8300 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB DDR3L RAM; 64 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 10.6-inch full HD IPS multitouch display made by Samsung
- Cameras: 2 MP dual camera
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI,
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop and Windows 10
The Tbook 11 is only 0.32 inches thick and comes in a metallic gray finish. Its retail price is expected to be around $175 USD, but the keyboard dock is sold separately. The Teclast Tbook 11 should hit GearBest.com and other online retailers by the end of the week.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros