Teclast Tbook 11 coming this week
Although Microsoft's Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book have both been well received by consumers, their pricing is rather prohibitive in many emerging markets. Fortunately, there are enough low-cost alternatives with decent specs out there, and Teclast launches a new one this week. Dubbed Tbook 11, this convertible features a Cherry Trail processor, both Android and Windows in a dual OS setup, as well as above average memory and storage.
Teclast Tbook 11 has the following highlights:
- Processor: Intel Atom x5 Z8300 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB DDR3L RAM; 64 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 10.6-inch full HD IPS multitouch display made by Samsung
- Cameras: 2 MP dual camera
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI,
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop and Windows 10
The Tbook 11 is only 0.32 inches thick and comes in a metallic gray finish. Its retail price is expected to be around $175 USD, but the keyboard dock is sold separately. The Teclast Tbook 11 should hit GearBest.com and other online retailers by the end of the week.