Schenker announces VISION 15 Intel EVO laptops with Tiger Lake CPUs
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Schenker is among the first custom laptop builders to offer a model based on the NUC M15 platform recently announced by Intel. This will be known as the VISION 15 and will feature “EVO Ready” specs combining Tiger Lake processors with a slim stylish case and generous battery life.
The anodized aluminum chassis is reminiscent of what Apple offers on its MacBook lineup, but seems just a smidge bulkier with 15 mm thickness and 1.68 Kg weight. This model is not really customizable as it can only be powered by the i7-1165G7 quad-core with integrated Xe GPU featuring 96 EUs, while the RAM options are limited to soldered 16 GB LPDDR4x-4266. However, customers will be able to choose a PCIe 4.0 or 3.0 NVMe SSD storage option. On the display side, Schenker is providing a 15.6-inch FHD IPS screen with multi touch capabilities, 450 nits peak luminance and >90% sRGB color gamut.
Other features include:
- 4 microphone array with noise canceling + Alexa / Cortana compatibility
- White backlit keyboard
- Wi-Fi 6.0 + Bluetooth 5.1
- HD webcam with Windows Hello support
- Port selection: 2x Thunderbolt 4 / USB-C 4.0 with DP 1.4a and power delivery features, 2x USB-A 3.2 Gen 2, 1x HDMI 2.0b video output, headphone+mic combo jack
- 73 Wh battery with fast charge support
Pre-orders for the VISION 15 laptops will go online December 4 with prices starting at 1,499 Euro (~$1,780).