Deal | Samsung now accepting $700 trade-ins for your Galaxy S10 or iPhone 11 Pro towards a new Galaxy S20
The cat's out of the bag and ready to launch in less than a month's time. If you want the latest and greatest in Android smartphone technology, then it's going to cost you at least $1200 USD.
To make the exorbitant price a bit more palatable, retailers and manufacturers will typically throw in gift cards, accessories, buyback programs, or all three. In this case, Samsung will accept a small range of smartphones for $200 to $700 off the retail price of the upcoming Galaxy S20. These include the following:
- $700 — iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro
- $600 — iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone XS
- $300 — iPhone X
- $700 — Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- $600 — Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus
- $300 — Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy s10e
- $600 — Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL
- $300 — Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
- $200 — Google Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL
Additionally, Samsung will include a separate credit of $100 to $200 towards the purchase of any other product from Samsung's online store. Other retailers like Sam's Club will be hosting their own sales, but none have yet to match Samsung's surprisingly reasonable trade-in offers.
We're not sure how long these trade-in values will last, but they may be worth checking out especially if you're an existing owner of a Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros