Samsung announces accessory collection for the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
English-Chinese-Translator - Details here
Samsung announced earlier today the imminent arrival of a generous collection of accessories for its two upcoming handsets, the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. According to the official press release, "This robust portfolio of accessories will offer people the freedom to customize their mobile experiences to fit their personal style while enhancing the beautiful and purposeful design of Samsung’s newest devices."
These are the main Samsung partners and their products mentioned to be part of the new accessories lineup:
- Swarovski - a colorful series of premium crystal-embellished covers
- Burton - "vibrant protective covers inspired by two of the brands most popular print designs"
- Montblanc - leather-made cases and flip covers designed in Italy
- Rebecca Minkoff - flower print protective cover and leather pouch designs
- Romero Britt - clear covers that feature "vibrant colors and expressive imagery"
Next to the above, Samsung will also launch an extended collection that consists of a clear view cover, clear cover, S view cover, protective cover, flip wallet, wireless charger, as well as an external battery pack. All these accessories and more will hit the Samsung Online Store and various other retail stores next month, at the time of Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge launch.