LG G Pad F 7.0 hits Sprint
LG G Pad F 7.0 is the first tablet from the South Korean giant formerly known as Lucky Goldstar that joins Sprint's 4G LTE network. Starting on March 13, this Android slate will be available for free when accompanied by a two-year service plan or bundled with the LG G3 or LG G Flex2 handsets. According to Sprint's senior vice president David Owens, "LG G Pad F 7.0 is a perfect companion to any Android smartphone, especially with these low-cost purchasing options."
LG G Pad F 7.0 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 7-inch IPS multitouch with 1,366X768 pixels
- Cameras: 1.2 MP front, 5 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Colors: white, black
As the official press release states, "New and existing customers can purchase G Pad F 7.0 for free in select retail channels with a new two-year service agreement and data plan as long as the customer has an active smartphone on their Sprint account." The slate can also be acquired as part of two bundles, next to the LG G3 or the LG G Flex2. All the details can be found in the press release below or directly on Sprint's website.