LG G Pad 8.0 with LTE starts shipping
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
LG unveiled the LTE-capable version of the LG G Pad 8.0 tablet yesterday, which promises "blazing fast outdoor connectivity and portability for on-the-go media consumption." According to the official press release, this slate "offers the right balance of performance and price competitiveness" and also brings the advanced user interface and camera features of the LG G3 flagship smartphone.
LG G Pad 8.0 with LTE connectivity has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 with Adreno 305 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 16 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 8-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1,280X800 pixels and 190 ppi
- Cameras: 1.3 MP front, 5 MP back with panorama, Geo-tagging and autofocus
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n with WiFi Direct and hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0, GPS with A-GPS
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.76 pounds; 8.3X4.89X0.39 inches
- Battery: embedded lithium-ion 4,200 mAh
- Colors: Black, White, Luminous Orange, Luminous Blue
In addition to the above, the LTE-enabled LG G Pad 8.0 includes a rich set of features made notorious by the LG G3, including Gesture Shot, Smart Keyboard, Touch & Shoot, or Knock Code. The slate also comes with a unique feature called QPair 2.0 which allows users to connect the tablet to Bluetooth-capable handsets and use it to answer calls, receive notifications , and send text messages.
The LG G Pad 8.0 with LTE will ship in a few select European markets starting this week, with more to follow soon, including Asia, Central and South America. Pricing will be announced locally.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros