Kingston introduces SSDNow V310 SSD
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Kingston announced earlier today the latest member of the SSDNow V300 family of solid state drives, the V310. According to the official press release, this drive has a generous capacity of 960 GB and "dramatically boosts system responsiveness" when compared to a 7200 RPM hard disk drive.
Kingston SSDNow V310 uses the 6 Gb/s SATA3 interface but is also backwards compatible with SATA2. These are its highlights:
- Controller: Phison 3108
- Compressible Data Transfer (ATTO): 450MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
- Incompressible Data Transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark): 500MB/s Read and 440MB/s Write
- IOMETER Maximum Random 4k Read/Write: 40,000 IOPS and 20,000 IOPS
- Random 4k Read/Write: 27,000MB/s Read and 10,500MB/s Write
- PCMARK 8 Storage Bandwidth Score: 4,700
- Power Consumption: 0.08 W Idle / 1.28 W Avg/ 1.16 W (MAX) Read / 5.39 W (MAX) Write
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Operating/Storage temperature: 32°F to 158°F; -40°F to 185°F
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 2,728 TB 2.56 DWPD
This drive is covered by Kingston's 3-year warranty with free technical support and is available "as a stand-alone drive or as all-in-one kits that include all the accessories needed plus software to clone files and OS to make for an easy install." Pricing and availability depend on the area and have not been announced yet. For more details, please check the press release below.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros