Kingston launches new SSDNow mS200 mSATA SSDs with increased storage space
Kingston Digital, Inc. announced this Monday the addition of two new drives to the existing SSDNow mS200 mSATA SSD family. Now this line of products offers capacities between 30 GB and 480 GB and "allows system builders and enthusiasts a cost-effective performance boost with quicker boot time and application loads while requiring less power than HDDs."
The Kingston SSDNow mS200 mSATA SSDs are built using a caseless, PCB-only design and come with free technical support and two (30 GB model) or three years of warranty (the others). These are the highlights of this family:
- SATA 3.0 LSI SandForce 2241 (30/60/120 GB) or SandForce 2281 (240 and 480 GB) controller
- Support for TRIM, S.M.A.R.T. and Intel SRT
- Automatic 128-bit AES encryption
- Sequential Read/Write: up to 550 MB/s; up to 530 MB/s
- Maximum 4k Read/Write: up to 86K IOPS; up to 79K IOPS
- Random 4k Read/Write: up to 21K IOPS; up to 77K IOPS
- Weight: 0.24 ounces
- MTTF: 1,000,000 hours
Pricing and availability of the new drives is not mentioned in the press release below, but customers can reach a local Kingston partner via the official product page.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros