Huawei officially reveals Honor V10
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
The Honor V10 has just been unveiled at a Huawei event in China, and it appears to be combining the most powerful features from other models like the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, but has a more affordable price.
First of all, users will surely appreciate the return of the 3.5 mm audio jack. The outstanding feature list includes:
• 5.99-inch LCD display with 2,160 x 1,080 resolution
• fingerprint reader on the front side
• Kirin 970 SoC
• 4 or 6 GB of RAM
• 64 or 128 GB of internal storage
• 16 MP color and 20 MP black & white sensor with f/1.8 aperture on the back
• 13 MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture on the front
• 3,750 mAh battery with fast charge feature
Here is a list of the prices, depending on the RAM and storage option (China only):
• 4 GB RAM / 64 GB storage - ~US$410
• 6 GB RAM / 64 GB storage - ~US$450
• 6 GB RAM / 128 GB storage- ~US$530
The 6 GB RAM / 64 GB storage model can be pre-ordered from Vmall, and the actual shipping date is slated for December 5. Huawei will also reveal the prices for the Western markets during an event scheduled for December 5.