Huawei officially reveals Honor V10
The Honor V10 has just been unveiled at a Huawei event in China, and it appears to be combining the most powerful features from other models like the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, but has a more affordable price.
First of all, users will surely appreciate the return of the 3.5 mm audio jack. The outstanding feature list includes:
• 5.99-inch LCD display with 2,160 x 1,080 resolution
• fingerprint reader on the front side
• Kirin 970 SoC
• 4 or 6 GB of RAM
• 64 or 128 GB of internal storage
• 16 MP color and 20 MP black & white sensor with f/1.8 aperture on the back
• 13 MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture on the front
• 3,750 mAh battery with fast charge feature
Here is a list of the prices, depending on the RAM and storage option (China only):
• 4 GB RAM / 64 GB storage - ~US$410
• 6 GB RAM / 64 GB storage - ~US$450
• 6 GB RAM / 128 GB storage- ~US$530
The 6 GB RAM / 64 GB storage model can be pre-ordered from Vmall, and the actual shipping date is slated for December 5. Huawei will also reveal the prices for the Western markets during an event scheduled for December 5.
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Indian citizens welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros