Huawei brings new features to the Watch GT 2 and Watch GT 2e with a new round of updates
Huawei has started distributing another update to the Watch GT 2, following the release of 126.96.36.199 earlier this month. Huawei has called the latest update 188.8.131.52, and it should be available for the 42 mm and 46 mm versions of the smartwatch.
According to Huawei Central, 184.108.40.206 adds or changes the following:
- Moon phase information now available in the weather application card
- The elliptical machine exercise mode can now display cadence and related data
- It is now possible to download and install more watch faces on iOS
- Optimise system stability
- Barometer application can now warn of severe weather conditions
- Weather application supports outdoor environment information, including sunrise, sunset and tides
The same update is also available for the Watch GT 2e, Huawei's budget alternative to the Watch GT 2. However, Huawei has called the Watch GT 2e's update 1.07.22. Both updates will be available through the Huawei Health app.